- Main article: Content Updates
Frozen Event Update
A storm is brewing in the Kingdom! Anna arrives and is determined to tackle the storm, and find its source, with the help of her sister, Elsa. Along the way they team up with Kristoff, Sven and Olaf as they all work together to put an end to the storm and restore order to the Kingdom. However, there is someone that hopes to use this chaos to their advantage and make himself seem the true hero of the story by any means necessary: Prince Hans.
New Land Expansions
- 1 new plot of land.
Winter Wonders Event
- Collect Event Currency to Welcome new limited-time characters, build attractions, and adorn your Kingdom with Frozen decorations!
- Character tokens can be acquired through various activities, but the Frozen Snowflake can only be acquired through the Snowgies (see “Capture The Snowgies” for more information).
- Each chapter of the Event is released on a pre-set date and time.
- The Event will end on January 2, 2016 at 11AM EST, so make sure to collect all of the limited-time content and Frozen characters quickly!
- Once you've welcomed the characters and earned the attractions, you will be able to keep them forever.
- If you're a new player, the Event will begin once:
- To get the event started, make sure that you're connected to the internet. If it hasn't popped up yet, try the following:
- Have the game opened for about 5 to 10 minutes
- Go to in-game Options > Language > Switch to a different language > Close Options, then re-open Options > Language > Switch back to your preferred language
- Make sure that you've restored California Screamin' and acquired Mickey's Pirate Costume
- If all fails, please contact Customer Care to assist you by going to the in-game Options > Customer Care
A Holiday Touch
The Main Street has been adorned with winter decorations! Make sure to explore this holiday wonder when you log in.
Capture The Snowgies!
Looking for Frozen Snowflake tokens? Snowgies are roaming around the kingdom and when you collect them, you’ll receive Frozen Snowflake tokens, Event Currency, and Experience! You will need to spend some select tokens in order to send your heroes off to collect the Snowgies, but you will earn the Frozen Snowflake tokens once these mischievous creatures are captured!
More Space, More Gain: New Land Expansion
We've unlocked a new land for you near Space Mountain! What will you be filling this space with? As you may have already read about why new land expansions take time in our , our main focus is not only to bring more updates and content, but to optimize the game so that everyone can enjoy the beautiful graphics and animations while maintaining the high quality standard of our updates. We’ll be releasing more lands in due time, so stay tuned!
- Attractions and characters won from Enchanted Chests will appear larger in the possible rewards screen to show off more details
- Removed Banner Lamppost from Platinum Chests, and Fun Fire Hydrant from Bronze Chests
- New Flash Card Tutorial pop-ups help the tutorial flow smoother with concise instructions and stronger visuals.
- Flash Cards can be flipped over individual to reveal more detailed information.
Game Balances & Changes
- Player level cap increased from 51 to 61
- Incredibles decorations and attractions have been removed from the Enchanted Chests
- Frozen tokens and decorations have been added to the Enchanted Chests
- The price of The Incredibles Float has been changed from 50 Gems to 60 Gems
- Various “The Incredibles” token drop changes in attractions and character activities:
- The Incredibles House: Added Violet Headband and Frozone Skis
- Obstacle Course: Added Dash Trophy
- “Have a Royal Greeting” – Cinderella: Added Dash Trophy
- “Take Stock of Lost Things” – Tinker Bell: Removed Frozone Skis
- “Change a Lightbulb” – Goofy: Removed Syndrome Ears Hat
- “Orbiting Some Space” – Woody: Removed Syndrome’s Bracer
- “Training More” – Mrs. Incredible: Added Frozone Skis
- “Keeping Up Appearances” – Mrs. Incredible: Added Mrs. Incredible Mask and Mrs. Incredible Ears Hat
- “Room Cleaning” – Dash: Added Dash Ears Hat and Syndrome’s Bracer
- “Battle Practice” – Violet: Added Violet Ears Hat and Frozone Ears Hat
- “Listening to Music” – Violet: Added Dash Trophy
- “Find the Computer” – Mr. Incredible: Removed Mrs. Incredible Ears Hat, and added Frozone Skis and Violet Headband
- “A Quick Nap” – Mr. Incredible: Added Dash Ears Hat
- “Battle Mr. Incredible” – Mr. Incredible & Syndrome: Added Mr. Incredible Poster, Mr. Incredible Ears Hat, and Syndrome Ears Hat
- “Visiting Friends” – Frozone: Added Dash Ears Hat and Violet Ears Hat
- “Avoid the Fire” – Frozone: Added Syndrome Ears Hat
- “Finding Leverage” – Frozone: Added Syndrome’s Bracer and Frozone Ears Hat
- “Checking the Lair” – Syndrome: Removed Syndrome’s Bracer and Syndrome Ears Hat, and added Mrs. Incredible Ears Hat, Dash Trophy, and Violet Ears Hat
- Various character tokens of the following characters have been removed to add Frozen tokens in the following character activities:
- “Find Lost Things” – Tinker Bell: Removed Glowing Lantern and added Lute
- “Tinker With Things” – Tinker Bell: Removed Blue Hat and added Anna Ears Hat
- “Play the Tuba” – Goofy: Removed Violet Ears Hat and added Queen Tiara and Arendelle Medallion
- “Visit the Fun Wheel” – Mickey Mouse: Added Elsa Ears Hat to the possible drops
- “My Favorite Cowboy” – Bo Peep & Woody: Removed Bowler Hat and Red Hat and added Sven’s Medallion and Kristoff Ears Hat
- “Scouting” – Sarge: Added Sven Ears Hat
- “Meeting at Al’s Toy Barn” – Sarge: Removed Fauna Ears Hat and added Olaf Ears Hat
- “Practice Lasso Skills” – Woody: Added Carrot Nose
- “Buggy Treats” – Oogie Boogie: Added Short Sword
- Changed token drops for various activities of the following characters:
- “Travel Together” – Cinderella & Prince Charming: Added Minnie Ears Hat
- “Explore the Fairground” – Cinderella: Added Bowler Hat
- “Meet for Sushi” – Celia Mae: Added Blue Hat
- “Submit Files” – Mike Wazowski: Added Glowing Lantern
- “Hoist the Colors” – Elizabeth Swann: Added Pirate Flag
- “Swordplay” – Will Turner & Elizabeth Swann: Added Red Hat and Fauna Ears Hat
- “Getting a Toy Tour” – Hamm: Removed Bowler Hat
- “Hang out With Woody/Hamm” – Hamm & Woody: Removed Fauna Ears Hat and added Bowler Hat
- Changed duration and rewards for various activities for the following characters:
- “Face Off With Zurg” – Buzz Lightyear & Zurg:
- “Run Around” – Dash:
- “Listening to Music” – Violet:
- Happiness System - visual fix to show Bonus Magic being received at 10% more (previously, the Bonus Magic calculation was correct, but visually, the incorrect amount was showing)
- Various crash fixes