- Main article: Content Updates
Mulan Event Update
Mulan appears in the Kingdom in preparation for a celebration, and is in charge of organizing the troops and making sure things are safe. Li Shang comes along to help out and makes sure that everything goes well in time for the exciting Lunar Festival. Get ready to welcome Mulan, Li Shang, and Mushu during this limited-time Event, which starts on January 26th at 15:00 GMT!
Lunar Festival Event
- Collect Event Currency to welcome new limited-time characters, build attractions, and set up your Kingdom in time for the Lunar Festival!
- Lunar costumes for Mickey and Minnie are available for a limited-time as well, so make sure to get them before the time runs out!
- It’s the Year of the Rooster! Keep an eye out for special Rooster themed Gold Coins that will be available for the Mulan themed Gold Coins Event!
Gem Confirmation Buttons
- Confirmation buttons for Gem purchases have been added to Parade Floats, Gems to Magic conversions, and Enchanted Chests slots.
- The Shop menu has been re-designed to make items easier to find. Visit the new Shop by pressing the Shop button (lower right corner) to access the new, unified home for Enchanted Chests, Magic and Gems, Buildings, Floats, Characters and Costumes.
New Lunar Costumes
- Find Mickey and Minnie's Lunar Festival Costumes in the Costume Shop, just swipe right past the existing costumes to see the new Lunar Festival Costumes.
Game Balances & Changes
The following changes have been made:
- Enchanted Chests:
- Character Activities & Tokens:
- Bo Peep - "Visit Al’s Toy Barn"
- Goofy – "Change a Lightbulb"
- Li Shang Ears Hat added to the possible drops
- Flora – "Sewing at Home"
- Merryweather Ears Hat removed from the possible drops
- Buzz Lightyear – "Space Orbiting"
- Merryweather's Hat added to the possible drops
- Rapunzel & Flynn – "Dinner Date"
- Rapunzel – "Create Artwork"
- Gold Crown added to the possible drops