- Main article: Content Updates
Halloween Event Update
TRICK OR TREAT! NEW SPOOKTACULAR CONTENT AWAITS YOU!
Mickey and friends want to bring the spirit of Halloween to the Kingdom for all to enjoy! Their enthusiasm sparks the interest of the Pumpkin King: Jack Skellington. Jack wants to make sure that Halloween is a huge success to those who enjoy the event. However, there is someone more sinister who wants Halloween to be more about fear than fun: Oogie Boogie! Get ready to battle the fearsome villain during this time limited Halloween Event!
- 62 New Quests
- Mickey Mouse (Pirate)
- Daisy Duck (Halloween)
- Minnie Mouse (Halloween)
- Mickey Mouse (Halloween)
- Goofy (Halloween)
- Haunted Mansion
- Hollywood Tower of Terror
- Jack's House
- Finkelstein Tower
- Nightmare Candy Shop
- Broomstick Graveyard
- Gargoyle Lamp
- Gargoyle Fountain
- Street Lantern
- Jack-O-Lamp Post
- Haunted Cauldron
- Evil Bench
- Headless Horseman Statue
- Pumpkin Wall
- Collect Halloween Currency to Welcome the new characters, build attractions, and embellish your kingdom with spooky decorations!
- Event begins on October 13th at 11am EDT.
- For new players, the Event will begin once California Screamin' is restored
- Each chapter of the Event is released on a set timer
- The Event will end on November 1, 2016, so make sure to collect the Nightmare Before Christmas characters quickly! They may be gone forever...
- Don't worry though, you will be able to keep all the characters and buildings that you’ve earned from the Event once it’s over!
Striking Gold Mini Event
- Collect Gold Coins from various attractions and characters during this event, and get on the Striking Gold Leaderboard for amazing rewards! Where will you stand in the Leaderboard?
- Just in time for Halloween, DMK players! You can now collect Fabric from the Kingdom to craft spiffy new costumes for Mickey and Friends. With costumes, your characters can perform new activities and show off some amazing animations that will bring the true spirit of Halloween.
- You can also collect Fabrics from various character activities, as well as all Enchanted Chests. Note that while Mickey Mouse's and Goofy's Halloween costumes are time limited with the Halloween Event, costumes for Daisy Duck, Minnie Mouse, and Donald Duck will also be available after the Event is over. Happy Halloween!
Enchanted Chest Improvements & Changes
- With Update 5, we made two changes to improve the Enchanted Chests:
- The price of the 3rd Opening Slot has been reduced from 195 Gems to 150 Gems
- We adjusted the drop rates in all Enchanted Chests to guarantee more valuable rewards
- Speaking of valuable rewards, Hollywood Tower of Terror has been added to Gold and Platinum Chests!
- And to really get into the spirit of Halloween, we added some of The Nightmare Before Christmas decorations, and removed the following classic decorations from the Enchanted Chests:
- The Halloween decorations are limited time only, so don’t miss out on getting your hands on them!
Game Balances & Changes
- Reduced the rarity of Cinderella Slipper from Legendary to Epic
- Added wishes to:
Character Activities & Tokens
- Dash & Violet - Sibling Teamwork
- Increased duration to 6 hours from 3 minutes
- Magic reward increased from 13 to 210
- Zurg - Terrorize Traders
- Duration decreased from 24 hours to 12 hours
- Magic reward decreased from 375 to 275
- Sulley - Perform Stand-Up
- Duration decreased from 8 hours to 16 hours
- Decreased Magic reward from 300 to 200
- Randall Boggs - Scare Guests for Fun
- Randall Boggs - Complain About Food
- Toontown right-center
- Magic cost decreased from 15,500 to 500
- Time to unveil decreased from 12 hours to 6 minutes
- Toontown bottom-right
- Magic cost decreased from 25,000 to 1,500
- Time to unveil decreased from 24 hours to 10 minutes
- Toontown top-right
- Magic price increased from 35,000 to 65,000
- Fixed an issue where Happiness level is different from the Happiness System indicator
- Device performance optimizations for all iOS devices, especially for lower end devices
- Ads have returned to the Cinema as of September 20th! If you’re still not seeing ads, this might be happening because you’ve indicated an age lower than 13 when you first registered for the game. If you accidentally entered the incorrect age and would like to correct it, please send a ticket to Customer Care via the in-game Options menu