- Main article: Content Updates
Pirates of the Caribbean Update
Pirates of the Caribbean has arrived, boasting brand new characters, buildings, and float to enjoy!
Will Turner comes to the kingdom after being persuaded to help search for Jack’s missing ship. He teams up with Elizabeth when they realize there is something more than a missing ship to deal with...and a need to seek out a certain Captain for more information. The crew will have to search for hidden treasures with your help.
Embark on this new adventure in Act 2!
- 30 New Quests
New Land Expansions
- 2 new areas are now available in Space Mountain!
- Updated Voice Overs for the following characters: Bo Peep, Buzz Lightyear, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, Goofy, Hamm, Jessie, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pete, Pluto, Sarge.
- Reordered the IP collections in the Welcoming screen to better represent their appearances in-game.
- We took a few steps to improve the Enchanted Chests:
- We also made some balancing changes to the Enchanted Chests:
- Added several premium attractions to the Silver Chests and higher: Jet Packs, Fantasia Gardens and Fairways, Mad Tea Party
- Added the 1-Stop Apprentice Shop to the possible rewards of the Bronze Chest
- Added the Incredibles attractions to the Gold Chests and higher: Omnidroid Obstacle Course, The Incredibles House.
Game Balances & Changes
- Added various tokens to the following attractions: Mad Tea Party, Fantasia Gardens and Fairways, Jet Packs, Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, Mike and Sulley to the Rescue.
- Aurora's Spinning Wheel, The Incredibles House and Splash Mountain will now drop Event Coins.
- Replaced Mike Ears Hat with Mike Hard Hat in the Monsters, Inc. Float rewards.
- Changed duration and rewards for various activities for the following characters: Daisy Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Bo Peep, Buzz Lightyear, Hamm, Rex, Sarge, Woody, Celia Mae, Mike Wazowski, Randall Boggs, Sulley, Cinderella, Prince Charming.
- Updated the Magic cost of various expansions.
- Omnidroid Obstacle Course and Syndrome's Zero Point Energy Rings are now wishable attractions.
- Updated the prices of some select attractions: Cyclops Sushi, Donald's Boat, Fairy Hut, Fantasy Faire, Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel, Rapunzel's Tower, Snuggly Duckling, and Fantasia Gardens and Fairways
- Changed the Magic/XP production rewards on a few attractions: Mike and Sulley to the Rescue, Mad Tea Party, Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel
- Updated the welcoming costs and time of the following characters: Goofy, Woody, Aurora, Flynn, Minnie Mouse, Prince Phillip, Rapunzel
- Updated recipes and level-up requirements for the following characters:
- Celia Mae:
- Increased amount of Scare Canisters required for welcoming from 8 to 15.
- Increased amount of Celia Mae Headsets required for welcoming from 5 to 6.
- Increased amount of Celia Mae Ears Hats required for welcoming from 4 to 6.
- Increased amount of Celia Mae Ears Hats required to reach Levels 3 and Levels 5 and above.
- Randall Boggs:
- Increased amount of Scare Canisters required for welcoming from 15 to 18.
- Increased amount of Scare Canisters required for welcoming from 10 to 15.
- Celia Mae:
Due to visitor-related bugs, wishes have been temporarily removed from the following activities:
- Mike Wazowski - Incredible Comedian
- Daisy Duck - Talk Up Diner and Incredible Diner Promotion!
- Cinderella - Have a Royal Greeting
- Prince Charming - Greet Guests
- Fixed an issue where Enchanted Chests were showing blank timers and Gem prices.
- Resolved Enchanted Chest spawn issue.
- Corrected the time tampering related ban criteria.
- Various fixes to Enchanted Chest timers and Magic Scaling.
- Character quests should now appear correctly for The Incredibles characters.
- Note: Players who had previously completed part or all of The Incredibles character quests may see the same quests appearing again. Not to worry, this does not mean your progress has been lost in the Mega Event!
- The visual glitch that caused a “mustache” on Boo has been fixed.